Sacrament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Faction's Downfall
People who think they are funny :) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 12:57 am by Sparafucile

» NW Goodies
People who think they are funny :) I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:01 pm by Irca

» Need Warsoul mats
People who think they are funny :) I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 2:12 pm by glencain2391

» [APPROVED] Applicant: Darken_Rahl
People who think they are funny :) I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 5:38 pm by Mr_Kinetic

» Official PWI TW Rules
People who think they are funny :) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:31 am by Mr_Kinetic

» [APPROVED]Applicant: Meadow_
People who think they are funny :) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 1:27 am by Mr_Kinetic

» [APPROVED] Applicant: lovedbyeric
People who think they are funny :) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 4:34 pm by Mr_Kinetic

» [APPROVED] Applicant: CrArK
People who think they are funny :) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 9:25 am by Mr_Kinetic

» PKed by PANZER_S and another.
People who think they are funny :) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 7:14 am by Mr_Kinetic

People who think they are funny :)

2 posters

Go down

People who think they are funny :) Empty People who think they are funny :)

Post by /Biscuit\ Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:15 pm

Heya. I was in Exp room with this guy from ur faction (FairWolfy); from the start he was making silly jokes and saying things like if "x" doesnt come back in 1 min, ill drop squad and kill all of u. I dced and when i was back, he just one hitted me.

Idk if he considers it a joke but maybe its not funny for others, it rly annoys me in fact. He later said sorry but then after that ,he said smthing like he couldnt know i was one hit, with laugh..so he rly didnt mind i think. (dont have that in SS since i dont rly think thats important, saying sorry or not, he just did <.<)
I dont think this gives good image to any faction or whatever,thats why i wanted to report. Ty for ur time ^^
People who think they are funny :) Thump_194304620121005-193326

/Biscuit\

Back to top Go down

People who think they are funny :) Empty Re: People who think they are funny :)

Post by Verdya Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:53 pm

Thank you for posting this Biscuit. I'll let you know what happens when I talk to him Smile
Verdya
Verdya
Leader
Leader

Character info
Character: Verdya
Class: Archer
Level: 102

https://sacrament.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdya Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:35 pm

Okay Biscuit, I talked to Fair, he says that you had been talking badly through the whole FC, and that he added you to his personal KOS list, therefore making it a valid kill. I have informed him of our PVP rules, he is aware, and does not kill people without valid reason. Any further incidents will be handled should they arise, but rest assured, we have talked with him and it shouldn't happen again. Smile
Verdya
Verdya
Leader
Leader

Character info
Character: Verdya
Class: Archer
Level: 102

https://sacrament.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum