Sacrament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Faction's Downfall
fieldofbears pk I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 12:57 am by Sparafucile

» NW Goodies
fieldofbears pk I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:01 pm by Irca

» Need Warsoul mats
fieldofbears pk I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 2:12 pm by glencain2391

» [APPROVED] Applicant: Darken_Rahl
fieldofbears pk I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 5:38 pm by Mr_Kinetic

» Official PWI TW Rules
fieldofbears pk I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:31 am by Mr_Kinetic

» [APPROVED]Applicant: Meadow_
fieldofbears pk I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 1:27 am by Mr_Kinetic

» [APPROVED] Applicant: lovedbyeric
fieldofbears pk I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 4:34 pm by Mr_Kinetic

» [APPROVED] Applicant: CrArK
fieldofbears pk I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 9:25 am by Mr_Kinetic

» PKed by PANZER_S and another.
fieldofbears pk I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 7:14 am by Mr_Kinetic

fieldofbears pk

3 posters

Go down

fieldofbears pk Empty fieldofbears pk

Post by KittyLove Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:10 pm

me and Riletsu were in fragrant hills and fielsofbears came and started attacking us, he killed me but rile killed him and than we went to fragrant hills again and fieldofbears came and attacked us again but this time he killed rile too. o.o
fieldofbears pk 20120310050804
KittyLove
KittyLove

Back to top Go down

fieldofbears pk Empty Re: fieldofbears pk

Post by mythbreakerjr Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:18 pm

hey I was asked to give my report. Umm from what I know fieldofbears was camping them then went into sz. I dont know what they were doing but his charm was ticking at the time. I was pking with Biowizzie and asked him to tell fieldofbears to stop pking.fieldofbears didnt respond assumed afk. he came back and apologized for pking us. He came out of sz stood around for a few minutes and I killed him once for fun; he attacked back after saying you hit me first and i Killed him. I relogged and he killed me as soon as I logged back in. I buffed u pand then he charged me, he died. Once again he tried to kill me and died then biowizzie and I got bored and started killign each other a few times. I got bored and left

Last edited by mythbreakerjr on Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
mythbreakerjr
mythbreakerjr

https://www.facebook.com/j.elliott.ford

Back to top Go down

Post by KittyLove Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:26 pm

we werent doing anything that gives him a reason to pk us. and we didnt tick his charm,
he went afk in sz and a mob ticked his charm...
KittyLove
KittyLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushinha Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:49 pm

KittyLove wrote in faction chat that a member from Mayhem had attacked and killed her, I asked who was the attacker and asked her to screnshoot the part where it says "You were killed by ..." and the damage he dealt.

Moments after she says in faction chat that he had killed her again and Riletsu, I pm'ed fieldofbears asking if he could stop attacking Sacrament members since we had an agreement. I also pm'ed him to check with his officers about that, so he could see i was telling the truth.

I got no answer back from fields, so i asked mythbreaker if he knew any officer from Mayhem so i could pm, he responded fast saying he was going to talk to Biowizzie.

When i arrived to village of the naught, there was a mob inside safezone hitting fieldofbears and ticking his charm, he seemed afk. Both kitty and rile were also inside safezone.

After a few moments, fieldofbears came, killed the mob, and said "Sorry guys i want pk you again", so i asked "Want or wont?", he replied saying "I will not kill you again". He dropped the subs Riletsu had dropped when he got killed. This was when Myth and Biowizzie arrived.

I didnt had anything else to do there, so i left, seeing Myth and Bio playing together xP
Sushinha
Sushinha

Back to top Go down

Post by mythbreakerjr Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:51 pm

lol me an biowizzie had been killing each other for the last couple hours out of boredom xD we jsu twent back to that lol
mythbreakerjr
mythbreakerjr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushinha Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:57 pm

mythbreakerjr wrote:lol me an biowizzie had been killing each other for the last couple hours out of boredom xD we jsu twent back to that lol

Thats why u are op... you pratice with a wiz bounce .

But one thing is to do a practice kill and both know eachother.. other is random killing.

Last edited by MrsCoconut on Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo ;x)
Sushinha
Sushinha

Back to top Go down

Post by mythbreakerjr Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:03 pm

eh he killed me like 4times and i killed him once -.- I miss fighting his sin I won like 10 times and he won twice
mythbreakerjr
mythbreakerjr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum