Sacrament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Faction's Downfall
PK ATTEMPT BY TANKMAUL (MAYHEM) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 12:57 am by Sparafucile

» NW Goodies
PK ATTEMPT BY TANKMAUL (MAYHEM) I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:01 pm by Irca

» Need Warsoul mats
PK ATTEMPT BY TANKMAUL (MAYHEM) I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 2:12 pm by glencain2391

» [APPROVED] Applicant: Darken_Rahl
PK ATTEMPT BY TANKMAUL (MAYHEM) I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 5:38 pm by Mr_Kinetic

» Official PWI TW Rules
PK ATTEMPT BY TANKMAUL (MAYHEM) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:31 am by Mr_Kinetic

» [APPROVED]Applicant: Meadow_
PK ATTEMPT BY TANKMAUL (MAYHEM) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 1:27 am by Mr_Kinetic

» [APPROVED] Applicant: lovedbyeric
PK ATTEMPT BY TANKMAUL (MAYHEM) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 4:34 pm by Mr_Kinetic

» [APPROVED] Applicant: CrArK
PK ATTEMPT BY TANKMAUL (MAYHEM) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 9:25 am by Mr_Kinetic

» PKed by PANZER_S and another.
PK ATTEMPT BY TANKMAUL (MAYHEM) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 7:14 am by Mr_Kinetic

PK ATTEMPT BY TANKMAUL (MAYHEM)

2 posters

Go down

PK ATTEMPT BY TANKMAUL (MAYHEM) Empty PK ATTEMPT BY TANKMAUL (MAYHEM)

Post by Aqalina Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:35 am

During the Attack on Archosaur I was grinding my usual area in south arch and had a venomancer from a small faction that was taking my drops and pulling mobs off my pulls. I warned them to stop and back off but they continued so I killed them. about 20 mins later TankMaul from Mayhem comes charging over the hill and attacks me. I ran away, pming him with "wtf" and "Allied factions, stop" (i don't have SS of this im sry due to squad/faction chats). When he kept pursuing I stopped and typed again "wtf Allied factions" but he kept attacking. So, to prevent my charm from being ticked repeatedly and to prevent me from dropping items ( I was 2 hours red from killing the veno) I killed TankMaul. At this point he replied to me saying that I had killed his brother. I told him that it didn't matter bc we were in allied factions and he shouldn't have attacked. He repeated his reason, and I told him that it was bc his "brother" had been stealing off my pulls. He claimed it was impossible for his brother to steal from me bc he (the brother) wasn't a sin. I told him it was drops being stolen and mobs being stolen from my pulls. I then told him I was going to report him for the attack, to which he stated " LOL I Don't Care".

PK ATTEMPT BY TANKMAUL (MAYHEM) Tm_att10
Aqalina
Aqalina

Character info
Character: Aqalina
Class: Assassin
Level: 101

Back to top Go down

PK ATTEMPT BY TANKMAUL (MAYHEM) Empty Re: PK ATTEMPT BY TANKMAUL (MAYHEM)

Post by Mr_Kinetic Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:05 am

Verdya has forwarded this to the Mayhem forums.

Mr_Kinetic
Director
Director

Character info
Character: Mr_Kinetic
Class: Assassin
Level: 103

Back to top Go down