Sacrament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Faction's Downfall
Application to Join Sacrament! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 12:57 am by Sparafucile

» NW Goodies
Application to Join Sacrament! I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:01 pm by Irca

» Need Warsoul mats
Application to Join Sacrament! I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 2:12 pm by glencain2391

» [APPROVED] Applicant: Darken_Rahl
Application to Join Sacrament! I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 5:38 pm by Mr_Kinetic

» Official PWI TW Rules
Application to Join Sacrament! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:31 am by Mr_Kinetic

» [APPROVED]Applicant: Meadow_
Application to Join Sacrament! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 1:27 am by Mr_Kinetic

» [APPROVED] Applicant: lovedbyeric
Application to Join Sacrament! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 4:34 pm by Mr_Kinetic

» [APPROVED] Applicant: CrArK
Application to Join Sacrament! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 9:25 am by Mr_Kinetic

» PKed by PANZER_S and another.
Application to Join Sacrament! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 7:14 am by Mr_Kinetic

Application to Join Sacrament!

Go down

Application to Join Sacrament! Empty Application to Join Sacrament!

Post by Verdya Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:31 pm

Hello, and my I start out by saying thank you for your interest in Sacrament!

Before you submit your application, we ask that you please read our Rules and Regulations to make sure that you feel our guild is right for you. Once you have read that, and you feel you can handle these rules, then you may apply by clicking on the following link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFRNM2o1WGcza25aWXNsVEtuSTd5dkE6MQ#gid=0

Please note that by submitting your application, you are confirming that you have read, and agree to, any and all rules and regulations, as well as agreeing to our Alliance/Enemy Policy.

Once submitted, your application will be moved to a voting process. It will remain there for a full 24 hours, during which time our members will decide whether you will be admitted or not. After that 24 hour time frame is up, you will be notified via messaging on the forum as to your approval/denial. A fully-reasoned response to any denials will be given in that message.

If you have any questions, feel free to message me either on the forum or in game Smile

Thanks for your interest in Sacrament, we hope to see you in guild soon!
Verdya
Verdya
Leader
Leader

Character info
Character: Verdya
Class: Archer
Level: 102

https://sacrament.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down